About our practice
Anne has been qualified for 20 years as a chartered physiotherapist and has worked extensively in both the NHS and private practice.
Prior to qualifying as a physiotherapist, Anne completed a BSc (Hons) in Sports Science, an ITEC qualification in holistic massage and worked as a personal fitness/rehabilitation trainer.
Since qualifying as a physiotherapist, Anne has completed acupuncture courses (to enable her to use this therapy for pain relief) and has completed extensive specific pilates rehabilitation training.
Anne is registered with the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) and is a member of the CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy) and has undergone her Pilates training with the APPI (Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute
Teddington Physio and Pilates Treatment Prices:
- £50 initial physiotherapy assessment
- £45 follow up physiotherapy treatment (35mins)
- £65 physiotherapy treatment (60mins)
- £50 pregnancy/sports/holistic massage (50mins)
- £55 Pilates one-to-one sessions (60mins)
- £72 six week block of Pilates classes
- £120 ten week block of Pilates classes
- £30 initial Pilates assessment (required prior to commencing any of the classes)
- Cancellation fee policy applies for appointments cancelled with less than 24hours notice and for non attendance.